About the Series
色中色鈥檚 Saturday webinar series brings together thoughtful scholars with differing points of view to discuss historically important issues that still resonate in the current classroom.
- Lasts 75 minutes.
- Is based in a primary source reading packet which will be provided 6 weeks prior to the webinar.
- Provides audience members chances to ask questions of the panelists, either before or during the webinar.
Attendees who remain digitally present for the duration of the webinar will receive a letter certifying their attendance.
Spring 2024 – Every Four Years
- Saturday, January 6th | Electoral Reform
- Saturday, February 3rd | Contested Elections
- Saturday, March 9th | Realigning Elections
- Saturday, April 6th | The Electoral College
- Saturday, April 27th | Presidential Transitions
Fall 2023 – The First Amendment
Take the first step.
Learn more about MAHG and how you can be the expert teacher your students need. Admission is conducted on a rolling basis.